Dear Eastwood Explorers.
Welcome to this very unique 2020-21 school year! I wanted to thank you for your continued support of Eastwood and Irvine Unified through this unprecedented time. You are truly appreciated!
We are all very excited to get started with our year and, even though we will begin our year being “distant” from each other, we will work in partnership to make connections and positive relationships as we learn together in a comfortable, exciting, and rigorous distance learning environment.
Regardless of the model you and your family have chosen, know you are Eastwood Explorers. For the safety and well-being of everyone, we have adjusted how we will operate, and we will continue to make every decision with the core foundational beliefs you have some to expect.
How we react to change defines us. I want to remind everyone that:
- We BELIEVE that there are no limits to what we can accomplish. We know our voices matter and we have the ability to do great things.
- We RESPECT ourselves and others by showing honor and appreciation through words and actions.
- We ADAPT our thinking and embrace growth.
- We VALIDATE each other as we seek to solve problems together.
- We EMPATHIZE to improve the lives of everyone.
We are BRAVE...We Are Awesome...We Are Explorers!
Here’s to a great school year...